Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents can sponsor close family members for permanent residency in Australia.

Australia Spouse Migration

Australian citizens and permanent residency can sponsor partners for migration to Australia. To sponsor a partner, you must either be married, in a defacto relationship, have a registered relationship or be engaged.

Australia Parent Migration

Parents with at least half their children living permanently in Australia may be eligible for a parent visa which gives them permanent residence in Australia.